Saturday 26 July 2014

Despite My Lifestyle, My Husband Came Begging After 19years

Wave of the moment, Afrocandy has let the cat out of the bag by saying every man wants to have s*x with her. She says though most men pretend, but when they call her on the phone they jerk off and negotiate what it will take to have her. She also spoke to Vanguard about trying to raise money for her daughter online for school, saying it was only a stunt. Hear her, I’m Afrocandy, I can’t be broke. I’m a star how can a star be broke. Finally she spoke about her husband and their reconciliation after 19years. Find that after the cut. Strong woman though!

We heard your ex-husband recently came back to beg you. Is it true?
This happened after my daughter turned 19, in May. That was also her prom, so I posted her prom pictures, I don’t know if they saw it. So, they started calling, even his sisters called requesting to speak to my daughter. I was like”After how many years?” After much persuasion and being the good Nigerian woman that I am, I allowed them to talk to her.
That was it. My daughter did her graduation and we went together, before then I wasn’t talking with my husband. When he calls, I just give the phone to my daughters. But after the graduation ceremony, he said he wanted to talk to me. I was shocked and from there we started talking. He said, he wants to come back. I’m not going to tell you what’s going to happen, but just watch out. He’s taking care of the kids right now.
I lived here alone for thirteen years before I joined him. He used to visit home once in a while. Something happened between me and somebody that used to come close. But when I joined him in the US, I put all that behind me. I wanted to move forward. Some gossips cropped up, someone called him and told him, then he jumped out of the house. That was how we broke up.

I called him back, begging and he came back. After three months, he disappeared again, expecting me to come begging again. But I told him, “I wouldn’t do that again.” I’m not going to do that again”. Now he’s back, he told me the truth that he actually thought I was going to come back to beg him. That he never left, he was watching me. And instead of me to come back and beg him, I went wild. He doesn’t mind that anyway.

1 comment :

  1. Women wil alws 4giv,al dis insane men in d name of mariage.Wiked generation of vipers

    ReplyDelete