Saturday 26 July 2014

It's the Will of God that I'm Engaged to a Younger Man –Toyin Lawani

                           

Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani, recently talked to Punch about her fashion and style. And when she was asked how come she agreed to get engaged to a younger man, Toyin replied that it's the will of God. Excerpts:

  • How much did you sell the first cloth you made?
That was when I was 16 and it was N5000. I sold the cloth to a fellow student.

  •  What is the most expensive item you have sold and how much did it cost?
I sold an item for N1m and it was a celebrity that bought it. My business is very lucrative, I must say.
  • What is the most memorable fashion gift you have been given?
A fashion card and diamonds.
  • What is your take on ladies exposing their cleavage and wearing skimpy dresses?
One at a time. You can’t expose both. In any case, just go for what suits you.
  • What fashion item do you admire on a man?
I love men who wear white sneakers and expensive wrist watches
  • You are engaged to a younger man, is there any reason you agreed to be with a younger person?
It is the will of God.
  •  There has been criticism about your relationship with a younger man. Do such talks bother you?
No, it doesn’t really bother me.

No comments :

Post a Comment